You have started to complete a compulsory pulse check, but haven't finished. Click here to continue where you left off.
You have started to complete an optional pulse check, but haven't finished. Click here to continue where you left off.
You have started to complete a survey, but haven't finished. Click here to continue where you left off.
You have an unsaved idea. Click this message to finish it (you can use the Cancel button to discard it).
WELCOME to #AHPsDebate
This debate has been convened by HEE, RCOT and BAAT
WHAT'S THE OBJECTIVE?
To help identify:
- How can AHPs have a more impact upon adult mental health today and in the short term:
- what do you think the AHP workforce needs, and
- what are the new workforce practices that you think should be scaled?
- How can AHPs have a transformative impact on mental health in the future:
- what are the AHP workforce innovations that should be explored more?
HOW ARE WE DOING THAT?
By asking you to:
- Add your soft intelligence to what the crowd has already shared.
- Validate the work streams we've identified.
- Share examples of work that is already happening against these work streams.
- Provide examples of research that demonstrates interventions that work.
- Everyone's contributions are anonymised, this ensures a safe space for real conversation and innovation as peers judge ideas on their merit, not by their author.
- We're seeking your insight, experience and evidence.
- We invite you to add your expertise to the contributions of your peers.
- This debate is designed for AHPs and colleagues in mental health.
- This is an independent debate - The Clever Together Lab has been asked to complete a thematic analysis to reveal priorities for HEE’s consideration.
- Colleagues at HEE confirm they'll report back on how they use the results of this debate to help steer and guide their planning and change programmes.
- You will be able to find out how your voice has been used, and by who (IT IS NOT A "BLACK HOLE" SURVEY).
WHY IS THIS DEBATE SPECIAL?
We hope you enjoy the #AHPsDebate.
Please type your email and press "Reset my password" to get a new password: