This debate has been convened by HEE, RCOT and BAAT
WHAT'S THE OBJECTIVE?
To help identify:
- How can AHPs have a more impact upon adult mental health today and in the short term:
- what do you think the AHP workforce needs, and
- what are the new workforce practices that you think should be scaled?
- How can AHPs have a transformative impact on mental health in the future:
- what are the AHP workforce innovations that should be explored more?
WHY IS THIS DEBATE SPECIAL?
- Everyone's contributions are anonymised, this ensures a safe space for real conversation and innovation as peers judge ideas on their merit, not by their author.
- We're seeking your views, experience and evidence.
- We invite you to rate and comment upon the contributions of your peers, too.
- This debate is designed for AHPs and colleagues in mental health; experts by experience are also welcome.
- This is an independent debate - The Clever Together Lab has been asked to complete a thematic analysis to reveal priorities for HEE’s consideration.
- Colleagues at HEE confirm they'll report back on how they use the results of this debate to help steer and guide their planning and change programmes.
- You will be able to find out how your voice has been used, and by who (IT IS NOT A "BLACK HOLE" SURVEY).
We hope you enjoy the #AHPsDebate.
Please use #AHPsDebate #MentalHealth on twitter to promote the debate and to stay in touch.
And please feel free to use the text above to promote this debate via email.